The Minami Horie Apartment series is just finished!
With three beautiful buildings which will please to everyone. All the advantages of living in Horie, Osaka’s Soho, a trendy area, full of modern and traditional restaurants, but also quiet and peaceful for its inhabitants.
Loads of light, space, and the nice smell of the newly built apartments.
- 2 min. to Sakuragawa Station (Sennichimae line)
- 5 min. to Nishinagahori Station (Nagahori Tsurumi Ryokuchi line)
- 5 min. to Nishi Ohashi Station (Sennichimae line)
In the area you have Orange Street, a large supermarket, a park, the canal, the river, walking distance to America mura. Enjoy the nicest place in Osaka, live jazz, music studios, original restaurants, coin laundry, fruit shops, flower shops, etc.
I am letting you see the gallery now, enjoy it!
Auto-lock, monitor interphone, fiber optic internet, bicycle park, security camera, parcel box. And quite a number of rooms available for you to choose.
- Monthly rent: from 89000 yen to 102 000, depending on the room size. But all rooms are larger than 34 square meters and 1LDK is the only plan type.
- Management/maintenance fee: 10000 yen.
- Deposit is one month’s rent.
- Key money: ZERO!
〒550-0014 Osaka-shi, Nishi-ku, Kitahorie 2-1-15
TEL：06-6543-1101 / FAX：06-6543-1701/ Mail：email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org